We are an organization created by parents of children diagnosed with rare forms of Epilepsy and Autism as a result of a change in the SCN2A gene.
Our vision is to find effective treatments and a cure for SCN2A related disorders.
Our mission is to improve the lives of those affected by SCN2A related disorders through research, public awareness, family support and patient advocacy.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the global scientific community to understand the function of the SCN2A gene in order to develop effective treatments and a cure for SCN2A disorders
- Increase medical community and public awareness of the complexity and potential severity of SCN2A disorders
- Provide educational and emotional support for those affected by SCN2A disorders
- Raise money to fund our goals
PUTTING SCN2A ON THE MAP
As the parent of a child with an SCN2A mutation, we ask that you please put yourself and your child "on the map" by reaching out and letting us know you exist (even anonymously, if you prefer). It is one of THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR CHILD, and it is the only way we will ever be able to advocate for new SCN2A treatments and therapies.
* Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK, USA, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela